Bloomsoup, at its essence, is about making us more effective humans, informing how we relate to one another and the world.
Through interactive resources covering business, culture, philosophy, psychology and wellbeing, I aim to provide the mind-spice your life needs.
In addition to articles and videos, I leverage the greatest human minds, offering a curated list of book recommendations and summaries for your intellectual indulgence.
With these tastebud-tickling ingredients, you can create a bespoke recipe to make your life a veritable fairground of potential.
Bloomsoup has a modest mission: to help you discover the meaning of life, the universe and almost everything…
So start here to explore my humble digital abode.
Bloomsoup was founded by Joel, hoping to untangle his eclectic thoughts and help those stumbling on his little corner of the Interwebs.
After training in health, he embarked on voyages of unbridled delight to foreign lands, working as a physiotherapist, acupuncturist, freelance writer, online marketer and all-round digital native.
- I’m currently the CMO of a UK-based startup
- I’m also a qualified physiotherapist and acupuncturist
- I’ve worked with high performers in multiple disciplines, from CEO’s to elite athletes and on one occasion, a Chinese film star
- I’m passionate about personal development and the psychology of success (however you define it)
Other life experiences include the following:
- Living/working abroad in South America, Vietnam, China and Germany
- Being bitten on the nipple by an angry puma in the Bolivian jungle
- Experiencing an sacred plant ceremony with an Ecuadorian shaman
- Travelling by motorbike across South America, Vietnam and Europe
- Sustaining an ostrich-riding injury in Vietnam