bloomsoup, at its essence, is about making us more effective humans, informing how we relate to one another and the world.
Through interactive resources covering business, culture, philosophy, psychology and wellbeing, I aim to provide the mind-spice your life needs.
In addition to articles and videos, I leverage the greatest human minds, offering a curated list of book recommendations and summaries for your intellectual pleasure.
With these tastebud-tickling ingredients, you can create a bespoke recipe to make your life a veritable fairground of potential.
So start here to explore my humble digital abode.
bloomsoup was founded by Joel, hoping to untangle his eclectic thoughts and help those stumbling on his little corner of the Interwebs.
After training in health, he embarked on voyages of unbridled delight to foreign lands, working as a physiotherapist, acupuncturist, freelance writer, online marketer and all-round digital monkey.
Looking for certain services? I can’t promise anything, but check out this page.
Other life experiences include the following:
- Working as an ice cream man, because you know, who doesn’t like ice cream?
- Being bitten on the nipple by an angry puma in the Bolivian jungle
- Experiencing an ayahuasca ceremony with an Ecuadorian shaman
- Travelling by motorbike across South America, Vietnam and Europe
- Sustaining an ostrich-riding injury in Vietnam
- Working with a film star in Beijing, China
Wanna know what I’m up to now? Take a look.
bloomsoup has a modest mission: to help you discover the meaning of life, the universe and almost everything…